We are hiring speech-language pathologists!
Joy Opens Doors Speech Therapy is located in San Jose, CA, the heart of Silicon Valley, and is looking for passionate new team members to provide in-home speech therapy services after school hours to language-delayed young children. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be a good communicator, and be a strong collaborator.
Job Description: A speech-language pathologist would:
- meet with young children and their families
- integrate speech therapy into the home environment
- facilitate language development
- teach families how to integrate techniques into their daily routines and play
- enhance communication within the family
- communicate goals and therapy techniques to other team members
- complete daily SOAP notes using electronic medical records
- track progress toward goals
- complete biannual progress reports
- generate new goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree
- CA state licensure or eligible for Clinical Fellowship
- CCC-SLP or CF-SLP
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
We are in need of therapists to provide coverage in the Fremont area and in San Mateo county.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com